CL Consultancy Ltd is a data controller of your information under the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information means any information about you from which you can be identified. This includes but is not limited to, name, address, date of birth and gender.
There are “special categories” of more sensitive personal information which require a higher level of protection however this personal information will not be requested, stored or processed by us.
Information collected through the website
No personal information is collected about general visitors to our website however your browser supplies some basic information about your visit. The collection of this information is common practice and is used to analyse and understand how the website is being used. The following information is logged: IP address (the internet address of your computer), date and time of your visit, the type of computer, browser and operating system you are using, the URL’s of websites that referred you to the website and the path you take through the website.
If you choose to contact us using the link on the website or email us directly the personal information held is limited to your full name, email address and any information you provide within the body of your message.
We may contact you by email or other means to inform you about other services or events which may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and if you wish to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing of information
We share your data with limited 3rd parties where it is necessary to operate our business and provide the services to you such as IT software providers. They are not permitted to use your personal data for their own use. Please contact us for a list of current 3rd parties.
You have the following rights in respect of the personal information about you that we process:
- the right of access to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- the right to rectify personal information where it is inaccurate
- the right to request that personal information is erased
- the right to object to processing of personal information
- the right to restrict the use of personal information
- the right to object to automated processing however do not undertaken any automated processing
- the right to port personal information (transfer)
Retention of data
Your personal information will be retained for as long as required:
- for the purposes for which the personal information was collected
- in order to establish or defend legal rights or obligations or to satisfy any reporting or accounting obligations
- as required by data protection laws and any other applicable laws or regulatory requirements.
We will ensure that the personal information that we hold is subject to appropriate security measures.
In the event of any complaints please contact Cathy Lloyd at email@example.com or write to us. You also have the right to complain directly with the Office of the Data Protection Authority in Guernsey. Further details can be found at their website www.odpa.gg.